ECOSERV Ltd is an ISO 14001:15, 9001:15 and 45001:18 certified and NEMA registered (CC/EP/011/2021 to carry out audits and ESIAs, License numbers TR/077/21 to transport domestic waste, TR/076/2021, Storage of waste, TR/071/2020 to transport Hazardous waste and TR/060/2020 transport medical waste, PPDA registered (PRV/SVRCS/23221/APR/19) and PAU (NSD Name; NS-11035/18/0036). The company was founded with a goal of providing the highest possible quality professional environmental and energy, waste management services, as well as RAPs, Social risk assessments and project feasibility studies inclusive of Surveys, Designs, Electrical and Civil works, among others; to our clients.
To consistently deliver environmentally sound and sustainable solutions to enhance environmental performance of our clients. At the Centre of our vision is: innovation, quality and commitment.
ECOSERV CORE VALUES
ECOSERV believes that clients are the reason it exists, and therefore it is client centred. The following core values are key to ensuring that our clients get value for money from our services. All ECOSERV staff must comply with these values.
- Time management
OUR CORE SERVICES:
- Hazardous, medical and domestic waste handling services
- Waste Management advisory services
- Social risk assessments
- Environmental and energy assessments including Environmental and Social Impact Assessments as well as Environmental Audits
- Feasibility studies, Power line Survey and Designs, Electrical and Civil Engineering services, project planning & Management as well project supervision
- Strategic Environmental assessments
- Resettlement Action Plans
- Environmental monitoring services: We prepare client tailored Environmental Monitoring Plans, Implement and monitor it as well as regular transmission of data and information to our client.
- Health and safety advisory including audits
- Coordination of clients’ environmental services with regulatory authority, including supervising assignments, follow-up and acquisition of the necessary permits, licenses, and certificates.
- Environmental related assets management
- Social Economic Baseline data surveys and feasibility studies
- Development, installation, implementation and management of Environmental Management Systems. 14. Carbon trading (CDM and voluntary) advisory services
ECOSERV Ltd currently has 30 full-time staff and is able to provide a readily mobilized team for waste management, environmental monitoring and assessment projects. We engage and collaborate with a number of other groups, including government agencies, universities and environmental consultancies, to provide extensive expertise in environmental advisory services.
Our team is highly trained, motivated, reliable and multi-disciplinary team that is at the Centre of ensuring that our clients are served better. Our hands-on, ongoing staff training programs ensures that our team is trained to the highest standards. We place a high priority on professionalism and integrate, Ethical, Integrity, Time management,Occupation Health and Safety into all our activities.
NAME AND ADDRESS
Plot 39, Babiha Avenue, Kololo
P.O. BOX 10950, Kampala, Uganda.
Tel: +256774181912 Email: email@example.com